New Generation IoT Platform for digital transformation. FN IoT Platform Features; IoT Server, Control Center, Alarm Map, REST API.
- Management platform for field operation teams, for monitoring and managing IoT gateways, sensors and operation teams on the field
- User groups can be defined for responsible for specific regions
- Each group can monitor and get reports for their region only
- Reports can be generated based on dates and/or regions
- Reports can be e-mailed to region field team members
- Auto upgrading for RTU firm-ware via management platform
Industry standard Linux platform, provides;
- Multiple server configuration for scalability and redunduncy
- Web based control center
- REST API support
- SMS / E-Mail/Apple & Google Push Notification support
- Configurable end-points by gateways
- Alarm map
- Mobile payment support
- MySQL database
Supoorts various industry standard protocols at the same time on the same IoT terminal, such as SMTP, Modbus, MBus, IEC-62056, Z-Wave.
Different protocols and communications scenarios can be designed with user editable configuration method
Supports different physical connection types at the same time with different protocols on them, ie. RS232, RS485, GSM, Ethernet/WiFi, Lora, Z-Wave, Digital I/O.
Independent protocol modules, allows customers to generate flexible solutions for their complicated IoT projects
Alarm monitoring screens for specific regions on the map provides easy to manage alrms generated by the gateways and sensors
Besides summary informatins for an region, every value change of every sensors logged and can be observed by the administrators.
Easy access and/or controll to any information, from reagion to any sensor connected to any IoT gateway by few mouse click.
With few finger touch, all the system components can be managed by the mobile clients without any location and time limitation.
Efficient management by location feature of mobile clients. Event notification provides instant alert ragarding any alarms generated by any gateway and/or sensor on the field.
Mobile client soultion for both Apple iOS platform and Google Android platform, with integration Push Notification Services of each platform.